If you’re a BT customer and would like to contact them through their BT (free) numbers, then dial 150 from your BT phone line or 0800 800 150 from any other phone network.
BT is one of UK’s largest companies. They provide their customers the best communications services available including the biggest mobile telecommunications network in the UK – EE. BT owns and manages OpenReach, the conduit through which telephone lines and broadband fibres pass. Because of their superior broadband internet speeds, they are also able to offer their customers high quality premium pay TV and Broadband internet packages.
One of the most popular packages that their customers like about their premium TV service is the BT Sport package. You can also get the Total Entertainment package if you want to pause, rewind or record tv broadcast. Once you subscribe to their TV packages, you can also customise your experience by getting premium channels and services like Sky Sports 1 and 2, Netflix, Sky Movies and BT Kids.
BT (free) Phone Numbers
- If you’re a home customer calling from a BT line, then you can just dial 150 directly to reach them. You can also call them on 0800 800 150 from any other network.
- If you’re a business customer, then you can call them by dialling 152 from your BT landline. You can also call them on 0800 800 152 from any other network.
- If you have any questions that you want to address to BT, then call them on 0207 356 5000.
- If you would like to get a BT payphone, then call their sales agents on 0800 115 511.
- If you would like to pay your bills through the phone, then call them on their 24 hour automated line on 0800 085 2819 from a landline or 0330 123 3311 from a mobile. If you prefer to speak to them, then dial 0800 085 2819 from a landline or 0330 1234 150 from a mobile.
- If you want to place an order, then call 0800 100 400 from a landline or 0330 1234 150 from a mobile.
- If you’re moving home and would like to move your BT service with you, then call them on 0800 100 400 from a landline or 0330 1234 150 from a mobile.
- If you would like to report a problem with your BT phone line, then call their 24 hour customer helpline on 0800 800 151 or on 0330 123 4151 from a mobile.
- If you would like to report a problem with your BT Broadband, BT TV, BT Infinity or BT Sport, then call them on 0800 111 4567 or 0330 123 4567 from a mobile.
- If you have complaints, then call them on 0800 800 150 from a landline, 150 from your BT mobile or on 0330 123 4150 from a non-BT mobile.